Year's Best Science Fiction Novels: 1952
|Author||edited by E. F. Bleiler and T. E. Dikty|
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
|Followed by||Year's Best Science Fiction Novels: 1953|
Year’s Best Science Fiction Novels: 1952 is a 1952 anthology of science fiction novels and novellas edited by E. F. Bleiler and T. E. Dikty. An abridged edition was published in the UK by Grayson in 1954 under the title The Year’s Best Science Fiction Novels. The stories had originally appeared in 1951 in the magazines Astounding, Super Science Stories and Two Complete Science-Adventure Books.
- Introduction, by Everett F. Bleiler & T. E. Dikty
- "Izzard and the Membrane", by Walter M. Miller, Jr.
- "...And Then There Were None", by Eric Frank Russell
- "Flight to Forever", by Poul Anderson
- "The Hunting Season", by Frank M. Robinson
- "Seeker of the Sphinx", by Arthur C. Clarke
- "The Reference Library", Astounding Science Fiction, January 1953, p.158
- Contento, William G. "Index to Science Fiction Anthologies and Collections". Retrieved 2008-01-24.
|This article about a 1950s science fiction novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.