Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yearling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yearling may refer to:
- Yearling (biology, zoology), an animal in its second year of life.
- Yearling (horse), a horse between one and two years of age
in titles or proper names:
- Yearling Books, an imprint of the publishing company Random House
- The Yearling, a 1938 novel by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings
- The Yearling (film), a 1946 film based on the novel of the same name
- The Yearling (1994 film), a 1994 TV movie that aired on CBS on April 24, 1994
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yearling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.