From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yehoshua (disambiguation))
Yehoshua may refer to:
- Jehoshua or Joshua (Hebrew: יְהוֹשֻׁעַ Yĕhôshúa), a figure in the Jewish Torah and the central character in the Book of Joshua
- Book of Joshua (Hebrew: ספר יהושע Sefer Yĕhôshúa), a book of the Bible
- Yehoshua (surname), a Hebrew surname
- Joshua (name), a Hebrew given name
- Yeshua (name) (Aramaic: יֵשׁוּעַ Yĕshúa), a shortened version of this name, found in Nehemiah 8.17.
- Jesus (name), an Anglicised version of the same Hebrew given name, as in Hebrews 4.8 referring to Jehoshua son of Nun, in the King James Version
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yehoshua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.