|Native name||Екатерина Александровна Костецкая|
|Full name||Yekaterina Aleksandrovna Kostetskaya|
31 December 1986 |
Saint Petersburg, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
Yekaterina Aleksandrovna Kostetskaya (Russian: Екатерина Александровна Костецкая; born December 31, 1986) is a Russian track athlete. She came fifth in the 800 m final at the 2011 World Championships in Athletics, but was later disqualified for doping.
|2003||European Junior Championships||Tampere, Finland||1st||400 m hurdles||57.52|
|1st||4 × 400 m relay||3:33.48|
|World Youth Championships||Sherbrooke, Canada||2nd||400 m hurdles||58.37|
|2004||World Junior Championships||Grosseto, Italy||1st||400m hurdles||55.55|
|2nd||4 × 400 m relay||3:30.03|
|2005||European Junior Championships||Kaunas, Lithuania||2nd||400 m hurdles||55.89|
|Universiade||Izmir, Turkey||11th (sf)||400 m hurdles||57.58|
|2007||Universiade||Bangkok, Thailand||2nd||800 m||1:59.52|
|2008||Olympic Games||Beijing, China||8th (sf)||800 m||1:58.33|
|2009||European Team Championships||Leiria, Portugal||2nd||800 m||1:59.43|
|2011||World Championships||Daegu, South Korea||800 m||1:57.82|
|2012||Olympic Games||London, United Kingdom||1500 m||4:12.90|
- "After Berlin disappointment, Savinova strikes gold in Daegu". IAAF. September 4, 2011. Retrieved September 5, 2011.
- "Steve Hooker returns to Australia to support athlete wife who was banned for failing doping test". The Age. AAP. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "List of athletes currently serving a period of ineligibility as a result of an Anti-Doping Rule Violation under IAAF Rules as at: 28.07.14" (PDF). IAAF. 28 July 2014. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- Yekaterina Kostetskaya profile at IAAF
- Focus on Athletes: Yekaterina Kostetskaya (Internet Archive)
|This biographical article relating to Russian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|