Yekaterinburg TV Tower
Yekaterinburg TV Tower was a tall incomplete structure in Yekaterinburg, Russia. Construction work started 1983, but was put on hold in 1991, following the collapse of the Soviet Union, as its shaft reached the height of 220 m (720 ft). According to plans, the tower was intended to reach a structural height of 360 m (1,180 ft).
- "Massive incomplete TV tower demolished". BBC News. Retrieved 24 March 2018. (includes video of the demolition)
- "Yekaterinburg Television Tower". Structurae. Retrieved 13 August 2010.
- "Снос телебашни в Екатеринбурге". ura.ru. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "Russia blows up Soviet-era landmark in World Cup city". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TV Tower (Yekaterinburg).|
- Behold the tallest abandoned building in the world
- Yekaterinburg Television Tower at Structurae
- "Russia: Huge TV tower is demolished in Ekaterinburg".