Yekta playing for Galatasaray in 2012
|Full name||Yekta Kurtuluş|
|Date of birth||December 11, 1985|
|Place of birth||İzmir, Turkey|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 May 2017|
Yekta began his career at İzmirspor playing for the club four years, before signing for Kasımpaşa in 2007, where he was handed the number 5 kit. He made his professional debut on 25 November 2007 in a 2–0 loss over Rizespor coming in as substitute in the 55th minute. He finished his first season for the club with 16 attempts and one assist.
His performances with Kasımpaşa led to interest from several league clubs. On 11 January 2011, Yekta passed his medical and signed for four years with Galatasaray. He made his first appearance for the club one week later against Sivasspor in a 1-0 home win. He also made his first 2013-14 UEFA Champions League appearance on 26 February 2014 against Chelsea, coming in as a substitute in a 1-1 home draw.
- As of 31 July 2015.
|Turkey national team|
- Süper Lig (3): 2011–12, 2012–13, 2014–15
- Türkiye Kupası (2): 2013–14, 2014–15
- Süper Kupa (3): 2012, 2013, 2015
- Emirates Cup: 2013
- "Yekta Galatasaray'da" (PDF) (in Turkish). Kap.gov.tr. Retrieved 2011-01-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yekta Kurtuluş.|
|This biographical article related to a Turkish association football midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|