24 February 1947 |
Neustrelitz, East Germany
Yelena Solovey (born 24 February 1947) is a Soviet-American film actress. She has appeared in 55 films since 1966. She won the award for Best Supporting Actress in the film Faktas at the 1981 Cannes Film Festival.
Solovey studied at the Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography. She emigrated to the United States in 1991.
- A Slave of Love (Раба любви, 1975) as Olga Voznesenskaya
- An Unfinished Piece for Mechanical Piano (Неоконченная пьеса для механического пианино, 1977) as Sophia Yegorovna
- A Few Days from the Life of I.I. Oblomov (Несколько дней из жизни И. И. Обломова, 1980) as Olga
- Faktas (Факт, 1981) as Tekle's sister
- Look for a Woman (Ищите женщину, 1983) as Clara Rochet
- The Blonde Around the Corner (Блондинка за углом, 1984) as Regina
- Sofia Kovalevskaya (Софья Ковалевская, 1985) as Anne Jaclard
- Anna Karamazoff (Анна Карамазофф, 1991) as Silent Film Star
- The Sopranos (3 episodes, 2002)
- We Own the Night (Хозяева ночи, 2007) as Kalina Buzhayeva
- The Immigrant (Иммигрант, 2013) as Rosie Hertz
- "Festival de Cannes: Faktas". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 31 May 2009.
|This article about a Soviet actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|