|Founder||Salman F Rahman|
|Headquarters||Beximco Industrial Park, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Salman F Rahman|
|Products||Men's, Women's, Children's Apparel & Accessories|
Yellow is a Bangladesh-based fashion brand and clothing retailer owned by Beximco. Its corporate headquarters is located at Beximco Industrial Park, Dhaka, Bangladesh. The largest of the Yellow stores are located in Bashundhara City Shopping Complex, Sanmar Ocean City Chittagong and Jamuna Future Park. There are several stores located in Pakistan. In 2014, Beximco announced the opening of new outlets in Dubai, Toronto, and New York City
Sponsorship in sports
- Bailey Road (2 outlets)
- Bashundhara City
- Gulshan (2 outlets)
- Uttara (2 outlets)
- Jamuna Future Park (1 outlet, 1 Yellow Kids store)
- Zamzama Boulevard, Karachi
- Dolmen Mall, Tariq Road, Karachi
- Dolmen City Mall Clifton, Karachi
- M.M. Alam Road, Lahore
Beximco Luxury Lawn
Beximco Luxury Lawn was launched in 2014 by Beximco, dedicated only to Women's clothing. Dubai will be the first overseas outlet to get the clothing line.
In 2014, Beximco announced the opening of 102 Outlets in Bangladesh and several in Dubai, New York City and Toronto in early 2015 and Seoul in mid 2015.
- "Launch of Beximco Luxury Lawn Collection". The Dail Star. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco blazes the fashion trail at home with YELLOW outlets". bdnews24. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco Textile opens fashion outlet 'Yellow' in Pakistan". Beximco. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco Textiles opens fashion outlet 'Yellow' in Pakistan". bdnews24. Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco Textiles' Yellow outlet opens in Karachi". Retrieved 21 November 2014.
- "Beximco launches gorgeous and trendy lawn collection for women". Trends. Dhaka: New Age.
- "Gorgeous, trendy lawn collection for women". New Nation.
|This Bangladesh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|