From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yellow Creek may refer to:
- In Alabama
- In Georgia
- Yellow Creek (Chestatee River), a tributary of the Chestatee River
- In Illinois
- Yellow Creek (Illinois), a tributary of the Pecatonica River
- In Kentucky
- In Missouri
- Yellow Creek (Grand River), a tributary of the Grand River
- In Ohio
- Yellow Creek Township, Columbiana County, Ohio, one of the eighteen townships of Columbiana County
- In Pennsylvania
- Yellow Creek (Juniata River), a tributary of the Raystown Branch Juniata River in Bedford County
- Yellow Creek (Two Lick Creek), a tributary of Two Lick Creek in Indiana County
- Yellow Creek State Park, a Pennsylvania state park in Indiana County
- In South Dakota
- In Saskatchewan
- Yellow Creek, Saskatchewan, a village in east-central Saskatchewan
- In Utah
- Yellow Creek (Utah), a tributary of the Paria River in Garfield County, Utah. Its source is in Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Yellow Creek (song), a 1995 bluegrass song about the yellow creek in Vernon, Alabama by Randy Glasgow of the West Alabama Bluegrass and The Glasgow Brothers
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.