(Redirected from Yellow Dog)
|Look up yellow dog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yellow dog may refer to:
- Yellow Dog or Carolina Dog, wild dog variety in the southern United States
- Nureongi, a Korean dog raised for its meat
- Yellow Dog (novel), 2003 novel by Martin Amis
- Old Yeller, novel about a yellow dog
- Yellow Dog, an underground comix
- Yellow Dog, a fictional dog from the Blinky comic strip in The Dandy
- Yellow Dog Dingo, a character in Rudyard Kipling's Just So Stories
- Yellow Dog (album), a 2007 album by Greg Brown
- Yellow Dog (band), 1970s band, who charted in the UK with "Just One More Night"
- Yellow Dog (bootlegger), publisher of bootleg records
- Yellow Dog Records, a Memphis music label named after the railroad
- The Yellow Dogs Band, rock band from Tehran, Iran
- Yellow Dog (Variety), a Swedish variety show by Hasseåtage
- Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog, 1995 family film starring Jesse Bradford
- Yellow Dog, ring name of professional wrestler Brian Pillman
- Yellow dog, A Ku Klux Klan hazing ritual
- Yellow-dog contract, an agreement between an employer and an employee regarding labor unions
- Yellow dog Democrats, American political term for Democratic voters in Southern states; also called "Yaller Dog"
- Yellow Dog Linux, Linux distribution by Terra Soft Solutions
- Yellow Dog Railroad, a common blues nickname for the Yazoo & Mississippi Valley Railroad, located in the Mississippi Delta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellow dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.