Yellow Men Sleep
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dust-jacket of the 1983 reprint
|Illustrator||George W. Gage|
|Genre||Lost World novel|
|Published||1919 (The Century Company)|
Yellow Men Sleep is a lost world novel by Jeremy Lane. It was first published in book form in 1919 by The Century Company. The novel was originally serialized in the magazine All-Story Weekly beginning May 3, 1919.
- 1919, US, All-Story Weekly, Pub date 3 May 1919, magazine serialization
- 1919, US, The Century Company OCLC 5873025, Pub date August 1919, Hardback, first book publication
- 1983, US, Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc. ISBN 0-937986-99-2, Pub date 1983, Hardback
- "Jeremy Lane". Retrieved 2008-06-05.
- "Latest Books". The New York Times Book Review. 1919-09-07. p. 80.
- Yellow Men Sleep at Google Books
- Chalker, Jack L.; Mark Owings (1998). The Science-Fantasy Publishers: A Bibliographic History, 1923–1998. Westminster, MD and Baltimore: Mirage Press, Ltd. p. 329.
- Salmonson, Jessica Amanda. "Lost Race Checklist". Violet Books. Retrieved 2008-06-05.
|This article about a 1910s fantasy novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.