Yellow River (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Yellow River is the second longest river in China.
Yellow River may also refer to:
- Xar Moron, a river in northeastern China
- Yellow River (Ireland)
- A river in Papua New Guinea, which has lent its name to the Yellow River languages
- Hwang River, South Korea
In the United States
- Yellow River (Florida)
- Yellow River (Georgia)
- Yellow River (Indiana)
- Yellow River (Iowa)
- four streams named Yellow River in Wisconsin:
- a former name for the Missouri River in Kansas
- Yellow River, a former name for a tributary of the Kuskokwim River in Aniak, Alaska, USA, and namesake of the Yellow River Stampede, a gold rush in 1900-1901
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellow River.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.