Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yellow Submarine may refer to:
- "Yellow Submarine" (song), released in 1966
- Yellow Submarine (film), a 1968 feature-length animated film featuring The Beatles' music
- Yellow Submarine (album), 1969 soundtrack to the film
- Yellow Submarine Songtrack, 1999 expanded remix of the Yellow Submarine album
- Yellow Submarine (sculpture), large-scale work of art at Liverpool Airport, based on the song and film
- Ringo's Yellow Submarine, 1983 radio show hosted by Ringo Starr
- The Yellow Submarine, 1968 movie comic book published by Gold Key Comics.
- Yellow Submarine, nickname for an unmanned acoustic test vehicle, originally the American submarine USS Menhaden (SS-377)
- Yellow Submarine, nickname for Quester I, built in an attempt to salvage the wreck of the SS Andrea Doria
- "The Yellow Submarine", nickname for the Spanish football team Cádiz CF
- "The Yellow Submarine", nickname for the Spanish football team Villarreal CF
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellow Submarine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.