From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Yellow card in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yellow card may refer to:
- A yellow penalty card shown in many sports after a rules infraction or, by analogy, a serious warning in other areas
- "Yellow card", colloquial name for the IBM System/370 Reference Summary booklet in the 1970s (earlier editions were colored green, or white for System/360, while subsequent releases were colored pink for XA and blue for ESA)
- Yellowcard, an American alternative rock band
- Yellow Card Scheme, a United Kingdom initiative concerning reactions to medicines
- Carte Jaune, a vaccination certificate issued by the World Health Organization
- A card issued to United Kingdom troops in Northern Ireland, listing the rules of engagement
- A card, used with certain contracted IATSE touring shows, informing downline venues of the number of traveling and local stagehands needed to mount and stage the production.
- Yellow ticket, a prostitution permit in former Russian Empire
- Standard American Yellow Card, a codification of the Standard American bridge bidding system by the American Contract Bridge League, originally printed on yellow paper.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellow card.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.