Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yellow flag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yellow flag may refer to:
- Iris pseudacorus, an aquatic flowering plant
- A flag of a yellow colour:
- Yellow flag (contagion), historically displayed on ships to indicate the presence of disease or quarantine (obsolete); also used in some cities to mark a recent death in a neighborhood, regardless of cause
- Racing flags, used in motor sports to indicate hazardous conditions
- Penalty flag, used in various sports including American football
- Yellow Flag Line, transport on the Chao Phraya River, with service indicated by the flag color
- Yellow Dragon Flag, the flag of the Qing dynasty
- The Yellow Flag, 1937 German drama film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellow flag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.