Yellow jack (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The yellow jack is a species of offshore marine fish in the jack family.
Yellow Jack or Yellow Jack fever may also refer to:
- yellow fever, an acute viral disease.
- typhoid fever, a bacterial disease.
- Yellow Jack (play), a 1934 American play about the search for the causes and treatment of yellow fever.
- Yellow Jack (Film), a 1938 film adaptation of the play.
- A yellow or yellow and black flag, or "jack", used to identify ships quarantined due to the presence of a disease.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellow jack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.