|Look up yellowbelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yellowbelly may refer to:
- Yellowbelly (Lincolnshire), a person from the English county of Lincolnshire
- Yellowbelly (Copthorne), a native-born resident of Copthorne, West Sussex, England
- Eastern yellowbelly racer (Coluber constrictor flaviventris), a subspecies of snake found in North America
- Yellowbelly rockcod, the cod icefish Notothenia neglecta (often included in Notothenia coriiceps)
- Yellow-bellied slider, an aquatic turtle found in the south-eastern United States
- Golden perch, an Australian fish, also called callop
- 'Yellow belly' is also a term for 'coward'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellowbelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.