From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Yellowknife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yellowknife usually refers to Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, a city in Canada.
It may also refer to:
- the Yellowknife River, a river in the Northwest Territories
- the Yellowknives, a tribe of North American indigenous people who gave their name to the city
- Yellowknife (Administrative district), was an appointed district representing Yellowknife
- HMCS Yellowknife, a Canadian Kingston-class maritime coastal defence vessel
- CFNA HQ Yellowknife, a Canadian Forces base located in the city of Yellowknife
- Yellowknife Catholic School Board, the school board responsible for Catholic education in Yellowknife
- Yellowknife Education District No. 1, the public school board
Territorial electoral districts in Yellowknife
- Yellowknife Frame Lake
- Yellowknife Great Slave
- Yellowknife Kam Lake
- Yellowknife Range Lake
- Yellowknife Weledeh
- Yellowknife Centre
- Yellowknife South
- Yellowknife (film) is a 2002 film by Canadian director Rodrigue Jean
- Yellowknife Bay is the Mars landing area for the Curiosity rover, named in honor of the city of Yellowknife, NT
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yellowknife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.