||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Yeltsin Ignacio Tejeda Valverde|
|Date of birth||March 17, 1992|
|Place of birth||Limón, Costa Rica|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2008–2009||Costa Rica U17||9||(0)|
|2010–2011||Costa Rica U20||13||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 April 2016.
Yeltsin Ignacio Tejeda Valverde (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈʝeltsin teˈxeða]; born March 17, 1992) is a Costa Rican footballer who currently plays for FC Lausanne-Sport and the Costa Rica National Team.
Tejeda was selected in Costa Rica's squad for the 2009 CONCACAF U-17 Championship and he was named in the 2011 CONCACAF U-20 Championship. He played for his country at the 2009 FIFA U-17 and 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cups.
He officially debuted in the senior Costa Rica national football team on 11 December 2011 in a friendly match against Cuba, in Havana and has, as of November 2014, earned a total of 30 caps, scoring no goals. Tejeda was a key part during Costa Rica's successful qualification to the 2014 FIFA World Cup and during the finals tournament. He also played at the 2013 Copa Centroamericana and 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- "List of Players - FIFA.com" (PDF). The Official Website of the FIFA World Cup - Fifa.com. FIFA. 10 June 2014. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- Nesyn, Evgeny (1 June 2014). На чемпионат мира по футболу в Бразилию поедет Ельцин. KP.RU (in Russian). Komsomolskaya Pravda. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- "Tejeda sengage pour 4 ans". Evian Thonon Gaillard. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- "Bordeaux beat Evian to climb top of Ligue 1". ESPN.com. 19 September 2014. Retrieved 20 September 2014.
- Yeltsin Tejeda – FIFA competition record
- Yeltsin Tejeda at National-Football-Teams.com
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yeltsin Tejeda.|
- Yeltsin Tejeda profile at Soccerway