Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Japanese yen is the unit of currency in Japan.
Yen or YEN may also refer to:
- Japanese military yen, scrip issued to Japanese soldiers overseas
- Korean yen, the currency of Korea from 1910–1945
- Taiwanese yen, the currency of Taiwan from 1895–1946
- Yen (band), a German rock band
- Youth Employment Network, a joint UN-ILO-World Bank jobs program
- Yan (surname) or Yen
- Estevan Regional Aerodrome's IATA code
People with the surname
- C. K. Yen (1905–1993), former President of the Republic of China
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.