From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Japanese yen is the unit of currency in Japan.
Yen may also refer to:
- ¥, the Latinized symbol of the yen
- Japanese military yen, scrip issued to Japanese soldiers overseas
- Korean yen, the currency of Korea from 1910–1945
- Taiwanese yen, the currency of Taiwan from 1895–1946
- C. K. Yen (1905–1993), former President of the Republic of China
- Yen (band), a German rock band
- Estevan Regional Aerodrome (IATA code: YEN), airport near Estevan, Saskatchewan in Canada
- Youth Employment Network, a joint UN-ILO-World Bank jobs program
- Chinese yuan, the currency of China
- Korean won, the currency of Korea
- Yan (surname), sometimes Romanized as "Yen" in Manderin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.