Yenişehir or Yeni Şehir (Turkish for "new city" or "new town") can refer to:
- Yenişehir, the modern section of Ankara, the capital of Turkey
- Yenişehir, Bursa, a district of Bursa Province, Turkey
- Yenişehir, Mersin, a district of Mersin Province, Turkey
- Yenişehir, Nicosia, a suburb of Nicosia, in Northern Cyprus
- Yenişehir-i Fener, the Ottoman name of the city of Larissa in Greece
- Yenişehir Airport, an airport in Yenişehir district of Bursa Province, Turkey
- Yenişehir Stadium, a multi-purpose stadium in Karabük, Turkey
- GSIM Yenişehir Ice Hockey Hall, ice hockey venue Erzurum, Turkey
- Nevşehir, with an equivalent etymology in Turkish language
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.