|Operator||Imperial Japanese Army Air Service (1916~1929?)
Japanese Governor-General of Korea Departmant of Posts and Telecommunications (1929?~1945?)
U.S. Fifth Air Force (1945?~1958)
Republic of Korea Air Force (1958~1971)
|Location||Yeongdeungpo District, Seoul, South Korea|
- 1916:Japan built the airport in Yeouido
- 1922:Korea's first pilot Ahn Chang Nam did a test flight.
- 1929:Airport Extension
- 1953:Yeouido airport became an international airport.
- 1958:All civilian flights were moved to Gimpo International Airport
- 1971:The military functions all moved to the newly built Seoul Air Base and the airport was closed.
|This article about a South Korean airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|