Yerzhan Khozeuly Kazykhanov (Kazakh: Erjan Hozeuly Qazyhanov, [jɛrˈʒɑn xɔˌzɛ.uˈlə qɑzəˈxɑnəf], born 21 August 1964) is the ambassador of Kazakhstan to the United States. Kazykhanov presented his credentials to President Trump on April 24, 2017. Prior, he was Kazakhstan's Ambassador to the UK and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan from April 2011 to September 2012.
- "Event with His Excellency Erzhan Kazykhanov (New) Ambassador of Kazakhstan to the U.S."
- "Ambassador Kazykhanov presents credentials to U.S. President Donald Trump". KazInform.
- "Kazakhstan ex-Foreign Minister appointed as Assistant to President". Retrieved October 28, 2012.
- "YERZHAN KAZYKHANOV NAMED NEW FOREIGN MINISTER OF KAZAKHSTAN". Embassy of Kazakhstan in Austria. 21 April 2011. Retrieved 8 September 2011.
- "World should remember tragedy of Semipalatinsk". Kazinform. 28 August 2006. Retrieved 30 December 2010.
|This article about a politician from Kazakhstan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|