Yes, Madam? is a 1939 British musical comedy film directed by Norman Lee and starring Bobby Howes, Diana Churchill and Wylie Watson. Two cousins have to spend a spell in service to qualify for an inheritance, but they find themselves in the same house as their arch-enemy. It was adapted from a novel by K.R.G. Browne.
- Bobby Howes ... Bill Quinton
- Diana Churchill ... Sally Gault
- Wylie Watson ... Albert
- Bertha Belmore ... Emily Peabody
- Vera Pearce ... Pansy Beresford
- Billy Milton ... Tony Tolliver
- Fred Emney ... Sir Charles Drake-Drake
- Cameron Hall ... Catlett
- "BFI | Film & TV Database | YES, MADAM? (1938)". Ftvdb.bfi.org.uk. 2009-04-16. Retrieved 2012-03-16.
|This article related to a British film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a musical comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|