||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||BSE: 532648
|Industry||Banking & financial services|
|Founder||Rana Kapoor and Late Ashok Kapur|
|Rana Kapoor (Managing Director & CEO)|
|Products||Banking and financial services SMEs|
|Revenue||₹23,500 crore (US$3.6 billion) (30 July 2015)|
|₹3,000 crore (US$460 million) (2015)|
|Total assets||₹91,000 crore (US$14 billion) (July,2015)|
YES BANK is India's fifth largest private sector Bank, founded by Rana Kapoor in 2004. Yes Bank is the only Greenfield Bank licence awarded by the RBI in the last two decades. YES BANK is a “Full Service Commercial Bank”, and has steadily built a Corporate, Retail & SME Banking franchise, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Branch Banking, Business and Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management business lines across the country.
Products and services
- Corporate and Institutional Banking-The Corporate & Institutional Banking (C&IB) division at Yes Bank contribute a major part of the bank with a turnover of over ₹ 1,000 crores.
- Commercial Banking
- Investment Banking-Yes Bank's is a major player in Investment Banking in India and is involved in the identification, structuring and execution of transactions for its clients in diverse industries and geographies. Some of the typical transactions include mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, private equity syndication and IPO advisory.
- Corporate Finance-YES BANK's Corporate Finance practice offers a combination of advisory services and customised products to optimise risk based on "Knowledge Arbitrage" 
- Financial Marketing-The Financial Markets (FM) business model provides Risk Management solutions related to foreign currency and interest rate exposures of clients.
- Retail Banking-YES BANK has banking network of over 600 branches and 2,000 ATMs giving it a major presence in urban India. Yes bank is one of the fastest growing private bank in India.
|Shareholders (as on 31-Mar-2013)||Shareholding|
|Foreign Institutional Investors (FII)||48.95%|
|Banks/Financial Institutions/Mutual Funds/UTI||03.87%|
Yes bank was listed in the stock exchanges of India post its IPO in May 2005 at an issue price of Rs. 45.
In September 2016, Yes bank scrapped its proposed $1bn share sale due to market conditions. The pull out of the deal caused all round embarrassment as miscommunication and misunderstanding among various players led to a round of public blame game among various participants. The company is looking to relaunch its failed capital raising exercise after appointing new set of bankers.
Awards and Recognitions
- Yes Bank, received “India’s Fastest Growing Bank of the Year” award at the Bloomberg UTV Financial Leadership Awards 2011
- Bank of the Year India, The Banker London - 2015 
- Asia-Pacific Quality Organisation (APQO)-Adjudged World Class Organisation, August 2014. Only Indian bank to win this prestigious global award.
- First bank in India to be awarded the prestigious IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award for Business Excellence in the Services Category in 2013.
- Dun & Bradstreet- Best Private Sector Bank (Asset Class) 2014
- Order of Merit SKOCH Financial Inclusion and Deepening Awards 2014
- First Private Bank in India to be awarded ISO 14001:2004 certificate 2013
- YES BANK was voted India's 3rd Most Trusted Private Bank in 2014 according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by Trust Research Advisory, a brand analytics company.
- "Dr Rana Kapoor, Yes Bank Founder, MD & CEO, appointed as Senior VP of Assocham". Business Standard. 30 July 2015. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Global Indian Banking - NRI Banking services". Yes Bank. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Business Banking for Small & Medium Enterprises". Yes Bank. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Annual Report 2014-15" (PDF). Yes Bank. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Can YES Bank, India's Youngest and Fastest-growing Bank, Be a Model for Newer Entrants?". Wharton - University of Pennysylvania. 1 February 2012. Retrieved 23 February. Check date values in:
- "YES Bank's growth trajectory remains intact, valuations cheap". Economic Times. 20 February 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Yes Bank not to hive off i-banking arm". Business Standard. 13 August 2009. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "'Yes' to Change:Rana Kapoor". CIO.in. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "New-generation banks like Yes Bank, IndusInd Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank gain market share on higher rates". Times of India. 27 May 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "YES Bank to expand retail banking". Business Standard. 12 May 2010. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Annual Report 2012-13" (PDF). Yes Bank. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- "Banking Awards & Recognitions - About YES BANK". www.yesbank.in. Retrieved 2016-11-04.
- "India's Most trusted Brands 2014". Trust Research Advisory.