Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ישוע in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yeshua is the Hebrew name ישוע, an ancient common variant of Yehoshua יהושע (equivalent to English Joshua or Jeshua). It may also refer to:
- Jesus, whose English name comes from the Hebrew "Yeshua" via the Greek "Iesous"
- Yahshua, one proposed transliteration of the original Hebrew or Aramaic name of Jesus commonly used by individuals in the Sacred Name Movement
- Yahshuah, a constructed form of the Hebrew name of Jesus originally found in and other late Renaissance esoteric sources
- Yeshu, the name of an individual or individuals mentioned in rabbinic literature, which historically has been assumed to be a reference to Jesus when used in the Talmud
- Yehoshua (disambiguation), the Hebrew name יהושע (equivalent to English Joshua)
Yeshua may also refer to:
- Yeshua ben Sira, ישוע בן סירא (equivalent to English Jesus Son of Sirach), alternate name of Ben Sira, the 2nd century BCE author of the Book of Sirach
- Ilan Yeshua (fl. 2000s), business manager
- Tnuat Ma'aynei Hayeshua
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yeshua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.