Flyover at Yeshwanthpur Junction
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||KA 04|
Yeshwanthpura is a sub locality in the north western part of Bengaluru City in the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located to the north of Malleswara and west of Hebbal. The biggest wholesale market of agricultural produce in the city, the Yeshwanthpura APMC Yard, is situated in Yeshwanthpura.
- Bus- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation connects Yeshwanthpura with various part of the city. It has a Traffic Transit Management Center operated by BMTC.
- Rail- Yesvantpur Junction railway station is a major railway terminal of South Western Railway connecting to major rail heads in the country. The Station code is YPR.
- Bangalore Metro - Namma Metro (Reach-3,3A) connects Sampige Road to Peenya Industrial area started via Yeshwanthpur metro station.
Yeshwanthpura is 6 km from the Bangalore City railway station. Yeshwanthpura area consists of Kamala Nehru Extension, Gokula Extension, L.N. Colony, Model Colony, B.K.Nagar, Subedarapalya, Sundara Nagar.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yeswanthpur.|
- "Truckers strike badly affects APMC market". Deccan Herald. India. 9 January 2009. Retrieved 1 February 2009.
- "APMC strike may hit fruit, vegetable supply". The Hindu. India. 8 August 2007. Retrieved 1 February 2009.
- Staff Reporter (10 June 2001). "Work on new Rly. terminus to start in a month". The Hindu. India. Retrieved 1 February 2009.
- Gopal, M S (27 January 2009). "From a sleepy neighbourhood to a bustling suburb". Citizen Matters. Oorvani Media Pvt Ltd. Retrieved 1 February 2009.
|This article related to a location in Bangalore Urban district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|