|Single by Exile|
|from the album Still Standing|
|Producer(s)||Randy Sharp, Tim DuBois|
|Exile singles chronology|
"Yet" is a song written by Sonny LeMaire and Randy Sharp, and recorded by American country music group Exile. It was released in August 1990 as the third single from their album Still Standing. The song reached number 7 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in November 1990.
Lisa Smith and Cyndi Hoelzle of Gavin Report described the song favorably, saying that "This slow, desperate song builds 'til you find yourself rooting for the guy, dying to know how it all turns out."
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||5|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||7|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||58|
- Exile Hot Country Songs Chart History
- Smith, Lisa; Cyndi Hoelzle (August 10, 1990). "NEW RELEASES" (PDF). Gavin Report: 32.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 9073." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. December 1, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
- "Exile Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1990". RPM. December 22, 1990. Retrieved August 23, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|