Yevgeniya Vyacheslavovna Koshelnikova Sukhoruchenkova (Russian: Евгения Вячеславовна Кошельникова Сухорученкова, also transliterated as Evgenia Sukhoruchenkova) (born 25 September 1986 in Stavropol) is a Russian professional triathlete, member of the Russian National Team (Duathlon), decorated with the Russian title Master of Sports (Мастер спорта), both U23 Duathlon European Champion and U23 Duathlon World Champion of the year 2009, and Russian Elite Aquathlon Champion 2011. In the Russian Cup of the year 2009 she placed fifth, sharing this position with Natalia Shliakhtenko.
Sukhoruchenkova is married with the Russian triathlete Nikolay Sukhoruchenkov (Николай Сухорученков) from Saint Petersburg and the ITU has replaced her maiden name, Koshelnikova, with her new family name, Sukhoruchenkova, also in result lists dating back to the time before her marriage. In Russian sources, however, up to 2008 she is named Koshelnikova (Кошельникова) and since 2009 the name form varies. Some media use the double name Кошельникова Сухорученкова, others choose one of her family names. The Russian Triathlon Federation has both forms. On its Profile Page she is called Кошельникова, in various official result lists, however, she is listed as Сухорученкова.
Since 2004 Sukhoruchenkova has taken part in the Elite category of international (i.e. ITU) competitions and since then she has continuously achieved top-ten positions in Elite rankings, e.g. placing 4th, at the age of 17, at the European Cup in Alanya.
At various World Military Triathlon Championships Sukhoruchenkova was successful, too. In Hyderabad (2007) she won the bronze medal, in Satenas (2006) and Otepää (2008) she won the gold and the silver medal respectively in the team ranking, placing 10th and 9th in the individual ranking.
In Russia, Sukhoruchenkova represents the Stavropol High Performance Centre СУОР (Училище Олимпийского резерва Ставрополь).
In the nineyears from 2004 to 2012, Sukhoruchenkova took part in 49 ITU competitions and achieved 22 top ten positions. At her first ITU competition of the season 2011, Sukhoruchenkova won the gold medal at the Pan American Cup in Santiago. At the end of the season 2012, she won two gold medals at European Cup triathlons. The following list is based upon the official ITU rankings and the Athlete's Profile Page. Unless indicated otherwise, the following events are triathlons (Olympic Distance) and belong to the Elite category.
|2004-10-27||European Cup (Elite)||Alanya||4|
|2005-07-17||European Championships (U23)||Sofia||DNS|
|2005-07-23||European Championships (Junior)||Alexandroupoli(s)||21|
|2005-07-24||European Championships (Junior Relay)||Alexandroupoli(s)||10|
|2005-10-26||Premium European Cup||Alanya||12|
|2006-06-04||BG World Cup||Madrid||DNF|
|2006-07-30||BG World Cup||Salford||57|
|2007-10-07||BG World Cup||Rhodes||DNS|
|2007-10-24||Premium European Cup||Alanya||5|
|2007-12-01||BG World Cup||Eilat||42|
|2008-09-06||European Championships (U23)||Pulpí||21|
|2008-09-20||European Cup and Balkan Championships||Belgrade||2|
|2008-10-26||Premium European Cup||Alanya||12|
|2009-05-23||Duathlon European Championships (U23)||Budapest||1|
|2009-09-26||Duathlon World Championships (U23)||Concord||1|
|2009-10-25||Premium European Cup||Alanya||17|
|2010-03-26||Asian Cup||Mekong River||2|
|2010-05-01||Duathlon European Championships||Nancy||6|
|2010-07-17||Dextro Energy World Championship Series||Hamburg||36|
|2010-09-03||Duathlon World Championships||Edinburgh||14|
|2010-09-08||Dextro Energy World Championship Series, Grand Final||Budapest||DNF|
|2010-09-08||Aquathlon World Championships||Budapest||6|
|2011-03-20||Pan American Cup||Santiago||1|
|2011-03-27||Premium Pan American Cup||Valparaiso||5|
|2011-06-04||Dextro Energy World Championship Series||Madrid||52|
|2011-07-16||Dextro Energy World Championship Series||Hamburg||DNF|
|2011-07-03||Sprint World Championships||Lausanne||42|
|2011-11-02||Premium European Cup||Alanya||11|
|2012-04-14||World Triathlon Series||Sydney||DNF|
|2012-04-29||Powerman Long Distance & Sprint Duathlon European Championships||Horst||12|
|2012-06-10||Sprint European Cup||Cremona||14|
|2012-07-07||Premium European Cup||Holten||2|
|2012-09-22||Duathlon World Championships||Nancy||7|
|2012-09-29||Sprint European Cup||Mondello||1|
|2012-10-06||Premium European Cup||Alanya||1|
BG = the sponsor British Gas · DNF = did not finish · DNS = did not start
- Sukhoruchenkova’s official ITU Profile Page
- Sukhoruchenkova’s Profile Page on the Homepage of the Russian Triathlon Federation; in Russian
- See http://www.ftr.org.ru/prot%20akvatlon2011w.htm- Retrieved 2 May 2011.
- See http://www.ftr.org.ru/kubok%20triathlon2009.htm. Retrieved 21 February 2010.
- Cf. http://www.ftr.org.ru/kubok%20triathlon2009.htm. Retrieved 29 November 2009.
- See http://www.cism-milsport.org/eng/003_SPORTS/023_triathlon/results.asp. Retrieved 12 June 2010.
- See http://www.stapravda.ru/20100904/v_stavropolskom_uchilische_olimpiyskogo_rezerva_utverzhden_plan__47829.html. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- See http://archive.triathlon.org/zpg/zresults-ath-dtl.php?id=MTc5OQ==. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
- This competition is missing in the ITU lists of all participating athletes, though it may be found in this hidden place: http://www2.triathlon.org/etu-website/ns/events/2004/alanya/results-women-alanya2004.htm. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- The 2005 European Championships are missing in the profile pages of all participating athletes but the results can be found in this hidden place: http://www2.triathlon.org/etu-website/ns/events/2005/alexandroupoli/results-alexandroupolis2005-jf.pdf. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- The 2005 European Championships are missing in the profile pages of all participating athletes but the results can be found in this hidden place: http://www2.triathlon.org/etu-website/ns/events/2005/alexandroupoli/results-alexandroupolis2005-jtf.pdf. Retrieved 9 January 2011.