(Redirected from Yi Jing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yijing or I Ching is a Chinese classic text.
Yijing may also refer to:
- Yijing (monk) (635–713), Chinese Buddhist monk during the Tang dynasty
- Yijing (prince) (1793–1853), Manchu prince of the Qing dynasty
Places in China
- Yijing, Shenchi County, a town in Shenchi County
- Yijing Subdistrict, Taiyuan, a subdistrict of Jinyuan District, Taiyuan
- Yijing Subdistrict, Yangquan, a subdistrict of Chengqu, Yangquan
- Yijing Township, Shanxi, a township in Ying County
- Other provinces
- Yijing Township, Anhui, a township in Changfeng County, Anhui
- Yijing, Hebei, a town in Handan, Hebei
- Yijing Station, metro station at Shenzhen, Guangdong
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yijing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.