Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yilan may refer to:
|Look up Yilan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Yılankale, a crusader castle in Turkey
- Yilan County, Heilongjiang (依兰县), a county of central Heilongjiang province, People's Republic of China
- Yilan Town, Heilongjiang (依兰镇), seat of Yilan County
- Yilan, Jilin (依兰镇), a town in Yanji
- Yilan County, Taiwan (宜蘭縣), a county in northeastern Taiwan
- Yilan City (宜蘭市), seat of Yilan County
- Yilan River (宜蘭河), a river flowing through Yilan County
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yilan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.