From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yilan (disambiguation))
Yilan may refer to:
- Yılankale, a crusader castle in Turkey
- Yilan County, Heilongjiang (依兰县), a county of central Heilongjiang province, People's Republic of China
- Yilan, Heilongjiang (依兰镇), seat of Yilan County
- Yilan, Jilin (依兰镇), a town in Yanji
- Yilan County, Taiwan (宜蘭縣)
- Yilan City (宜蘭市), seat of Yilan County
- Yilan River (宜蘭河), a river flowing through Yilan County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yilan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.