|Traded as||SSE: 600887|
|Headquarters||Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, People's Republic of China|
|Chairman: Mr. Pan Gang|
|Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited|
Yili Group (Chinese: 伊利集团, p Yīlì Jítuán; full name: Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited) is China's market-leading dairy products producer and is listed as an “A Share” company on the Shanghai Stock Exchange. It is engaged in processing and manufacturing of milk products, including ice cream, milk tea powder, sterilized milk and fresh milk under "Yili" brand, powdered milk under "Pro-Kido" brand, and organic milk under "Satine" brand. It is headquartered in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. Its main competitor in China is Mengniu. In 2018, it is the world's 3rd best-performing food brands.
The company was an official sponsor of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- In 1956, "the Cattle Breeding Team of Hohhot Huimin District" was established. In 1958, it was renamed as "the Cooperative Dairy Farm of Hohhot Huimin District", which is the predecessor of the Yili Group.
- In February 1997, the Yili Group was formally established and put into production the first production line of Tetra Pak Milk.
- In July 2005, the Yogurt Division was established.
- In 2008, Yili Group was involved in a food safety scandal, 2008 Chinese milk scandal. The scandal involved melamine-contaminated milk, baby milk powder, and other milk products. The incident causes 13,000 infants to have kidney stones in China and in neighboring countries and regions who consumed the contaminated milk products. 
- In 2010, the Yili Group officially released the new logos, the brand ideas and the enterprise visions.
- In December 2018, the Yili Group was rated as an outstanding private enterprise in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
- In 2018, it achieved a total operating income of nearly 80 billion yuan—the best achievement in Asian Dairy Enterprises.
- On 18 March 2019, the group signed an agreement to acquire 100% equity of New Zealand dairy co-operative Westland Milk Products – which was ratified by Westland shareholders on 4 July.
- "A Profile of Yili" (Archived 10 July 2014 at WebCite). Yili Group. Retrieved on 10 July 2014.
- Background of Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Profile of Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
- "Chinese brand Yili ranks among world's best-performing food brands: report – Xinhua | English.news.cn". www.xinhuanet.com.
- "内蒙古伊利实业集团股份有限公司 Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co.,Ltd." (Archived 10 July 2014 at WebCite). Fortune China. "公司总部地址： 内蒙古自治区呼和浩特市金山开发区金山大道8号"
- "PROGRAMA CONJUNTO FAO/OMS SOBRE NORMAS ALIMENTARIAS" (Archived 10 July 2014 at WebCite). Food and Agriculture Organization. p. 30. Retrieved on 10 July 2014. "Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co. Ltd. No. 8, Jinsi Road, Jinchun Developing Zone 010080 Hohhot P.R. China"
- "全国液态奶三聚氰胺专项监督检查结果发布". 新华网. 19 August 2008. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- "伊利八款奶类产品遭发现含三聚氰胺,政府要求入口商全面回收全国液态奶三聚氰胺专项监督检查结果发布". Reuters. 19 September 2008. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- "卫生部：现有1.2万余名婴幼儿因食用奶粉住院治疗伊利八款奶类产品遭发现含三聚氰胺,政府要求入口商全面回收全国液态奶三聚氰胺专项监督检查结果发布". 新华网. 21 September 2008. Archived from the original on 24 September 2008. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Rae, Sally (20 March 2019). "Westland Dairy signs agreement with Yili". ODT. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- Rae, Sally (23 May 2019). "Big regional benefits seen in Westland sale". ODT. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- McMahon, Brendon (21 May 2019). "Shareholders to vote on Westland Milk Products' sale". NZ Herald. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- Fox, Andrea (22 March 2019). "Death throes of a dairy co-operative: Westland Milk a loss of more than just money". NZ Herald. Retrieved 24 June 2019.
- "Sale of Westland Milk Products approved by shareholders". Radio NZ. 4 July 2019. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
- Kissun, Sudesh (4 July 2019). "Yili thanks Westland shareholders for strong vote of confidence". Dairy News. Retrieved 5 July 2019.
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|