|Traded as||SSE: 600887|
|Headquarters||Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, People's Republic of China|
|Chairman: Mr. Pan Gang|
|Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited|
Yili Group (Chinese: 伊利集团, p Yīlì Jítuán; full name: Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited) is a state-owned company of dairy industry in China. It is engaged in processing and manufacturing of milk products, including ice cream, milk tea powder, sterilized milk and fresh milk under "Yili" brand, powdered milk under "Pro-Kido" brand, and organic milk under "Satine" brand. It is headquartered in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. Its main competitor in China is Mengniu. In 2018, it is the world's 3rd best-performing food brands.
The company was an official sponsor of the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- "A Profile of Yili" (Archived 2014-07-10 at WebCite). Yili Group. Retrieved on July 10, 2014.
- Background of Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Profile of Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
- "Chinese brand Yili ranks among world's best-performing food brands: report - Xinhua | English.news.cn". www.xinhuanet.com.
- "内蒙古伊利实业集团股份有限公司 Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co.,Ltd." (Archived 2014-07-10 at WebCite). Fortune China. "公司总部地址： 内蒙古自治区呼和浩特市金山开发区金山大道8号"
- "PROGRAMA CONJUNTO FAO/OMS SOBRE NORMAS ALIMENTARIAS" (Archived 2014-07-10 at WebCite). Food and Agriculture Organization. p. 30. Retrieved on July 10, 2014. "Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co. Ltd. No. 8, Jinsi Road, Jinchun Developing Zone 010080 Hohhot P.R. China"
|This article about an organization in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|