From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yin may refer to:
- Yin and yang, the dark force complementing yang in traditional Chinese philosophy and medicine
- Yīn (surname) (殷), a Chinese surname
- Yǐn (surname) (尹), a different Chinese surname
- Shang dynasty, also known as the Yin dynasty
- Yinxu or Yin, the Shang dynasty capital now in ruins
- Yin (Ten Kingdoms), a short-lived kingdom during China's Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period
- Yin Mountains, a mountain range in Inner Mongolia and Hebei province in China
- yin (office) (尹, yǐn), an office of early China sometimes equivalent to prime minister and sometimes to governor
- Yin Chengzong, premier Chinese pianist and composer who arranged the Yellow River Concerto
- The Big Yin, nickname of Billy Connolly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.