Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yin may refer to:
- Yin and yang, the dark force complementing yang in traditional Chinese philosophy and medicine
- Yīn (surname) (殷), a Chinese surname
- Yǐn (surname) (尹), a different Chinese surname
- Shang dynasty, also known as the Yin dynasty
- Yinxu or Yin, the Shang dynasty capital now in ruins
- Yin (Five Dynasties period), a short-lived kingdom during China's Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period
- Yin Mountains, a mountain range in Inner Mongolia and Hebei province in China
- yin (office) (尹, yǐn), an office of early China sometimes equivalent to prime minister and sometimes to governor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.