Yin Zhuo (Chinese: 尹卓; born September 1945), is a rear admiral in the Chinese People's Liberation Army Navy, and a committee member of the eleventh Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference.
Yin Zhuo is Han Chinese was born in September 1945 of father Yin Mingliang (尹明亮), a vice political commissar of the People's Liberation Army in Fuzhou, China. Yin Zhuo is a member of the Communist Party of China. Yin was educated at the Université de Paris and the French Naval Academy.
Yin Zhuo is most notable for statements that China should establish an offshore base in order to curtail piracy in Somalia. In his capacity as researcher, Yin has accused the United States of sparking an arms race through its use of missile defence systems in the Asia-Pacific region, to the detriment of developing countries with limited budgets, issued warnings over the firing of live rounds as a warning during the Diaoyu Islands dispute, and contributed to the growing debate over the international use of the Arctic by reinforcing it as a universal common, over which sovereignty cannot be claimed.
- 嘉宾简介：尹卓 (in Chinese). People's Daily. Retrieved 12 November 2013.
- "Yin Zhuo". Who's Who. Africa Confidential. Retrieved 12 November 2013.
- "第十一届全国政协委员名单". 新华社北京1月25日电 中国人民政治协商会议第十一届全国委员会委员名单(共2237人，2008年1月25日政协第十届全国委员会常务委员会第二十次会议通过). 2008-01-25. Retrieved 2013-04-09.
- Yu, Miles (29 August 2012). "Inside China: Missile defense conspiracy?". The Washington Post. Retrieved 12 November 2013.
- "Yin Zhuo: Japan's 'warning shooting' will become serious escalating action". China Military Online. 14 January 2013. Retrieved 12 November 2013.
- Chang, Gordon (9 March 2010). "China's Arctic Play". The Diplomat. Retrieved 12 November 2013.