Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yn, YN, yN, yn-, or ŷn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yn is a letter of the old Romanian Cyrillic alphabet.
YN or Yn may also refer to:
- Yeoman (United States Navy), a rank
- Yoctonewton, a unit of force equal to 10−24 newtons
- Yottanewton, a unit of force equal to 1024 newtons
- Triple bond, in a chemical compound
- 2C-YN, an analogue of the phenethylamine derived hallucinogen 2C-E
- Yes–no question
- Yunnan, a province of China (Guobiao abbreviation YN)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.