Ynys Eilun and Pont yr Eilun (left); on the right the slopes of Ynys Cantwr
|Length||0.26 km (0.162 mi)|
Ynys Eilun is located about a quarter of a mile eastward of Ynys Bery. Visiting the island is not easy because of its difficult landing. The waters surrounding the island are swept by a northeast current caused by the island itself.
- Ynys Eilun, gb.geoview.info
- The Geology of the South Wales Coal-field. Geological Survey of Great Britain. 1914. p. 67. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- The Nautical Magazine and Naval Chronicle ... Simpkin, Marshall & Company. p. 397. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
- Jim Krawiecki and Andy Biggs (2006). Welsh Sea Kayaking: Fifty Great Sea Kayak Voyages. Pesda Pres. p. 179. Retrieved 2016-04-10.
Media related to Ynys Eilun at Wikimedia Commons
- for Ynys Eilun
- grid reference — Pont yr Eilun
|This Pembrokeshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|