(Redirected from Yo'el)
Joel or Yoel is a name meaning "Yahweh Is God" and may refer to:
- Joel (given name), origin of the name including a list of people with the first name
- Joel (surname), a surname
- Joel (prophet), a prophet of ancient Israel
- Book of Joel, a book in the Jewish Tanakh, and in the Christian Bible, ascribed to the prophet
- Joel (son of Samuel), firstborn son of Samuel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.