From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yo-yo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A yo-yo is a toy.
Yo-yo may also refer to:
- Yo-Yo (rapper) (born 1971), American hip hop artist
- Yo-Yo Davalillo (1931–2013), Venezuelan Major League Baseball player
- Yo-Yo Ma (born 1955), Chinese-American cellist
Art, entertainment, and media
- Hoops&Yoyo, a pair of animated characters featured on Hallmark Cards
- Yo-Yo Rodriguez, a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Yo Yo (1965), a comedy film
- Yoyo A Go Go, a music festival in Olympia, Washington
- The Yo-Yos, a British rock band
- Yo-Yo (album), a 1996 album by The Choirboys
- "Yo-Yo" (Joey Moe song), 2009
- "Yo-Yo" (Nicola Roberts song), 2012
- "Yo-Yo" (Billy Joe Royal song), also covered by The Osmonds
- "Yo-Yo", a song by The Kinks from Give the People What They Want
- Yo-Yo (ride) or swing ride, a type of amusement park ride
- Yo-Yo, a type of aircraft maneuver
- Yo-Yo, to thru-hike a major trail twice in one season, equivalent to "out-and-back day hikes"
- Yo-yo club, in association football, a frequently relegated and promoted club
- Yo-yo de-spin, a technique for slowing the spin of rockets
- yo-yo dieting, a phrase describing weight fluctuations experienced by dieters
- YOYO economics ("You're on Your Own" economics), a type of economic policy
- Yo-yo problem, an antipattern encountered in software development
- Yo-yo Tsuri, a type of Japanese water balloon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yo-yo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.