Yo No Sé Mañana
|"Yo No Sé Mañana"|
|Single by Luis Enrique|
|from the album Ciclos|
|Released||August 17, 2009|
|Genre||Latin pop, salsa|
|Length||4:19 (salsa version)
3:51 (pop version)
|Songwriter(s)||Jorge Luís Piloto, Jorge Villamizar|
|Luis Enrique singles chronology|
"Yo No Sé Mañana" (English: "I Don't Know Tomorrow") is a song by Nicaraguan recording artist Luis Enrique, released on August 17, 2009 as the first single from his seventeenth studio album, Ciclos (2009). The peak number six on the Top Latin Songs, his highest peaking single since "Lo Que Es Vivir" in 1992. In addition, the song became his first number one single on the Latin Tropical Airplay since "Así Es La Vida" in 1994.
Awards and nominations
The song received a Latin Grammy Award for "Best Tropical Song" and a nomination for Song of the Year. The song a Lo Nuestro nomination for "Tropical Song of the Year". The song was awarded a Billboard Latin Music award for "Tropical Airplay - Song of the Year".
|Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)||13|
|US Hot Latin Songs (Billboard)||6|
|US Latin Tropical Airplay (Billboard)||1|
|US Heatseekers Songs (Billboard)||42|
|Venzeual Record Report ||1|
|United States||August 17, 2009||Red Bullet|
- Luis Enrique: Billboard Singles Allmusic
- Calle 13 the Big Winnder at Latin Grammys Latin American Herald Tribune
- Premios Lo Nuestro 2010
- Billboard 2010 Winners Telemundo
- "Luis Enrique – Chart history" Billboard Hot Latin Songs for Luis Enrique.
- "Tropical Songs: Week of August 8, 2009" Billboard
- "Luis Enrique Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Heatseekers Songs for Luis Enrique. Prometheus Global Media.
- "Los discos más escuchados y vendidos en América Latina, EU y Europa" (in Spanish). La Crónica de Hoy. Retrieved May 25, 2013.
- Amazon.com: Yo No Se Manana (Salsa Version): Luis Enique: MP3 Downloads. Amazon.com, Inc. Retrieved 11-25-2010.
|This 2000s pop single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Latin song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|