Finol at the 2015 Pan American Games
|Full name||Yoel Segundo Finol Rivas|
|Born||21 September 1996 (age 22)|
|Height||168 cm (5 ft 6 in)|
|Coached by||Ydol Alfredo Gonzalez|
He earned his first triumphs in national championships in his country, where he won first place in the Junior National Championship in the categories -34 kilos (2011) and -40 kilos (2012), and National Youth Games in the category - 49 kilos (2013).
In 2014 he participated in the World Youth Championship International Boxing Association (AIBA), held in Sofia (Bulgaria), where he was in the 7th position.
In 2015 he represented Venezuela in the Pan American Games held in Toronto, Canada, where he won the bronze medal in flyweight (-49 kg). That same year, he won a gold medal in the American Continental Championship Boxing Confederation (CAMA), this time in flyweight (-52 kilos), after defeating in the end to Cuban Yosbany Veitía by 2-1.
In 2016 he won a gold medal in flyweight in the World Olympic Qualifying held in Vargas (Venezuela), after defeating German Hamza Touba by 3 to 0.
- "YOEL FINOL - 52 KG". aiba.org. International Boxing Association. Retrieved 18 August 2016.
- "Yoel Segundo Finol". Rio2016.com. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- Olmos, Rafael. "Con Yoel Finol el futuro del boxeo está en Río". El Prespecto.
- "Men's Fly (52kg) - Standings". Rio2016.com. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 21 August 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yoel Finol.|
- Yoel Finol at AIBA
- Yoel Segundo Finol at the International Olympic Committee
- Yoel Finol at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- "Yoel Finol Rivas at Toronto2015.org". Archived from the original on 23 July 2015. Retrieved 18 November 2018.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
|This biographical article related to a Venezuelan boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|