Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yoga (योग), a Sanskrit word with a general meaning of "connection, conjunction, attachment, union": a generic term for several physical, mental, and spiritual disciplines originating in ancient India.
Yoga may also refer to:
- Yoga (philosophy), one of the six schools of Hindu philosophy
- Raja Yoga, a term originally referring to samadhi, but was redefined by Vivekananda
- Hatha Yoga, a system of physical postures, pranayama and visualization that is partly derived from tantra
- Yoga as exercise or alternative medicine, a class of schools of physical exercise derived from Hatha Yoga during the 20th century
- Three Yogas, a concept of three alternate paths to moksha (liberation of soul) in Hinduism
- Asrava, an activity of the mind or body, a cause of Karma in Jainism
- Yoga (Hindu astrology), the term for "conjunction" in Hindu astrology
- in Sanskrit grammar, a grammatical construction or application of a rule in the Ashtadhyayi
- Yuga, an age or epoch in Hindu chronology
- Yōga, Tokyo (用賀), a neighbourhood of Tokyo
- Yōga Station (用賀駅), a railway station on the Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line located in Tokyo
- Yōga (art) (洋画, literally "Western-style paintings")
|Look up yoga, Yoga, yogas, or Yogas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Yoga (genus), a genus of gobiid fishes
- Lenovo Yoga, a computer brand
- "Yoga", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- "Yoga," a song by singer-songwriter Janelle Monáe.
- Yog (disambiguation)
- Yogo (disambiguation)
- Joga (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing yoga
- All pages beginning with "yoga"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yoga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.