From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yoga (योग), a Sanskrit word with a general meaning of "connection, conjunction, attachment, union": a generic term for several physical, mental, and spiritual disciplines originating in ancient India.
Yoga may also refer to:
- Yoga (philosophy), one of the six schools of Hindu philosophy
- Raja Yoga, a term originally referring to samadhi, but was redefined by Vivekananda
- Hatha Yoga, a system of physical postures, pranayama and visualization that is partly derived from tantra
- Yoga as exercise or alternative medicine, a class of schools of physical exercise derived from Hatha Yoga during the 20th century
- Three Yogas, a concept of three alternate paths to moksha (liberation of soul) in Hinduism
- Asrava, an activity of the mind or body, a cause of Karma in Jainism
- Yoga (Hindu astrology), the term for "conjunction" in Hindu astrology
- in Sanskrit grammar, a grammatical construction or application of a rule in the Ashtadhyayi
- Yuga, an age or epoch in Hindu chronology
- Yōga, Tokyo (用賀), a neighbourhood in Tokyo
- Yōga Station (用賀駅), a railway station on the Tokyu Den-en-toshi Line located in Tokyo
- Yōga (art) (洋画, literally "Western-style paintings")
|Look up yoga, Yoga, yogas, or Yogas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Yoga (genus), a genus of gobiid fishes
- Lenovo Yoga, devices by Lenovo
- "Yoga", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- "Yoga," a song by singer-songwriter Janelle Monáe
- Yogo (disambiguation)
- Joga (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing yoga
- All pages beginning with "yoga"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yoga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.