This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Registered Yoga Teacher, a title in the United States that designates a yoga teacher who has received a certain standard of yoga teacher training at a Registered Yoga School, is offered by the Yoga Alliance at the 200-, 300- and 500-hour levels. As of 2007, there were 9,940 yoga teachers who had met the criteria needed to be registered with Yoga Alliance.
According to the Yoga Alliance, the Yoga Alliance Registry is a voluntary credentialing system. The teacher registry is not a certification program, but a listing of teachers who meet Yoga Alliance's Requirements for teaching experience and have completed their training at a Registered Yoga School.
- "Who should be allowed to teach yoga? | CNN". CNN.com. July 14, 2011. Retrieved January 29, 2012.
- "Yoga Alliance Expands Reach | Yoga Journal". YogaJournal.com. July 14, 2011. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- http://www.yogajournal.com/article/teach/how-to-choose-a-yoga-teacher-training-program/ "How to Choose a Yoga Teacher Training Program" hosted at Yoga Journal written by Rachel Brahinsky on AUG 28, 2007, accessed on October 6th, 2014
- "Credentialing for Teachers". Yoga Alliance. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
5. yoga teacher training yoga alliance certified https://srisrischoolofyoga.org/in/yoga-teacher-training-course-200h/
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Yoga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|