This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||July 16, 1962 (age 55)|
|Occupation||Journalist and Writer, editor-in-chief at newstrack.com and Apna Bharat|
|Years active||1991 - Present|
|Children||Ashish Mishra (son), Charu Mishra (daughter)|
|Awards||Madhu Limaye (2015), Yash Bharti Award (2016)|
Yogesh Mishra (born 16 July 1962) is an Indian journalist, writer and educationist. Mishra is currently editor-in-chief at newstrack.com and Apna Bharat. and he writes weekly column in many national dailies. He was State (Uttar Pradesh) Head in Outlook Magazine
Early life and education
Yogesh Mishra was born to Prem Chand Mishra and Uma Mishra in Allahabad. His father was a social worker and a former Excise Officer in Uttar Pradesh. He completed his graduation from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University and post graduation in Economics from University of Allahabad. He completed his D.Phil in Economics in 1988 from University of Allahabad. Mishra completed Post Graduation in journalism from University of Lucknow in 1993.
Starting his journalistic career in 1991, Yogesh Mishra has worked with Rashtriya Sahara in Lucknow for eight years. He resigned in 1999 and joined Amar Ujala as Senior Reporter in the same year. He joined Dainik Jagaran in the year 2000 as Principal Correspondent in New Delhi.
He also contributed in Voice of America Radio under the guidance of Mr. Jagdish Sarin. His contributions to Radio Germany – dw-radio – Deutsche Welle under the leadership of Mr. Ejjaz Shah were also remarkable.
He took interviews of eminent personalities including Narendra Modi, Rajnath Singh, Yogi Adityanath, Mulayam Singh Yadav, LK Advani, Murli Manohar Joshi, Akhilesh Yadav, Mayawati and Jaya Bachchan.
He, currently, is the owner of Newztrack India Pvt Ltd which was established in 2016. He is the editor-in-chief at online news website newstrack.com and weekly Hindi newspaper Apna Bharat. Both newstrack.com and Apna Bharat falls under the umbrella of Newztrack India Pvt Ltd.
To help government in fighting the ragging menace in educational institutions, Mr. Yogesh Mishra has been recently appointed as a member of the Anti-Ragging committee in the King George Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh).
Yogesh Mishra also is lone journalist member of Fee Review committee of private schools set up by the government of Uttar Pradesh. He is also a member of Bioethics committee of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGI), Lucknow.
He has served as a member of the Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti that was set up as an autonomous body by the Department of Secondary and Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India.
Being a member of the review committee, Mr. Yogesh Mishra had an active role in the implementation of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) in Uttar Pradesh that was constituted by the Department of Elementary and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development and the Government of India.
He also represented India in the 5th E-9 Ministerial Review Meeting in 2003 at Cairo, Egypt, organized UNESCO to promote education in the nine most populous countries – Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Mexico, Nigeria and Pakistan, which makes it a most important global initiative on education.
- Mr. Yogesh Mishra remained active in the students union politics during his college days. He was the Publishing Secretary of the Allahabad Student Union in 1983-84 at Allahabad University.
- He was the General Secretary of the Uttar Pradesh Manyata Prapt Samvaddata Samiti from 2010-2012.
- Madhu Limaye Award (मधु लिमये सम्मान) in 2015 for literature and journalism, awarded by Uttar Pradesh Hindi Sansthan (उत्तर प्रदेश हिन्दी संस्थान, लखनऊ)
- Yash Bharati Award in 2016 for achievement in Journalism and Literature given by Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Samay Se Samvad (समय से संवाद) - Published by Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi in 2015. (ISBN 978-81-7138-310-8)
- Samay Ke Alekh (समय के आलेख) - Published by Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi in 2015. (ISBN 978-81-7138-336-8)
- Samay Ke Sawal (समय के सवाल) - Published by Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi in 2016. (ISBN 978-81-7138-353-5)
- Samay Par (समय पर) – Published by Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi in 2016. (ISBN 978-81-7138-354-2)
- Maun Ka Samwad (मौन का संवाद) –Published by Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi in 2016. (ISBN 978-93-80458-94-6)
- Antyodayi Samajwad (अंत्योदयी समाजवाद) – Published by Anamika Prakashan, Allahabad in 2018
- College Ki Ladkiyan (कॉलेज की लडकियां) – Published by Anamika Prakashan, Allahabad in 2018
- 'Falak'* - a weekly column(1995 to 1998) focusing on economic, social and political resentment in the country in Rashtriya Sahara, Lucknow & Delhi.
- Chhakka* - a 'six liner verse' written continuously for two years on various social and political issues in Rashtriya Sahara, Lucknow & New Delhi since 1996 to 1998
Social Media Account
- Relevance of Karl Marx" -Published by Bora Publisher, Allahabad.1989.
- Samay Se Samvad" - Collection of important lectures, articles. Published by Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi. (2015)
- Samay Ke Alekh" - Collection of important lectures, articles. Published by Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi. (2015).
- Samay Ke Sawal - Collection of important articles published in national dailies -Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi. (2016).
- Samay Par - A book written on Narendra Modi and his emergence in National politics, policies of government led by him and his and first year as PM -Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi (2016)*
- Maun Ka Samwad"- Collection of poems of different mood written by me. (2016).
- MODI, YOGI aur MULAYAM -A book on style, emergence, strength of three most powerful leaders of contemporary politics ie,Narendra Modi, Yogi Adityanath and Mulayam singh Yadav-Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi (2017).
- 'SAMAY KE IS MOD PAR'- Collection of important articles published in national dailies Samayik Prakashan, New Delhi (2017)
- Economics Made Easy- Social-Political Economy of India, Vora Prakashan, Allahabad. (Under Print).
- College Ki Ladkiyan – A collection of poems demonstrated the limitless different forms love can take. By Anamkia Prakashan, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh in 2018
- HAMARE SAMAY KI LADKIYAN- A novel depicting the direction of feminism in INDIA- Prakashan Sansthan, Dariabad, New Delhi. (Under Print)
- Comparative Economic System Prakashan Sansthan, Dariabad, New Delhi. (Under Print)
- "About Us - Newstrack English". Newstrack English. Retrieved 2017-11-08.
- "Yogesh Mishra: Latest News on Yogesh Mishra, Yogesh Mishra Photos | Outlookindia". www.outlookindia.com/. Retrieved 2017-11-08.
- News Express (2014-05-06), Exclusive interview With Mulayam Singh Yadav, retrieved 2017-11-08
- Nabendu Bhadra (2015-10-11), Exclusive interview with Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav Part 1 2, retrieved 2017-11-08
- "बुक रिव्यू: मीडिया की बारीक समझ के लिए कीजिए 'समय से संवाद'". aajtak.intoday.in (in Hindi). Retrieved 2017-11-08.
- "बुक रिव्यू: ऐतिहासिक युग की काल गाथा 'समय के आलेख'". aajtak.intoday.in (in Hindi). Retrieved 2017-11-08.