|Industry||Talent and Outsourcing|
|Continental United States, Canada|
|Lori Schultz (President)|
|Revenue||US$ 374 Million (2007)|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Know greater talent.|
Yoh Services LLC is an American talent and outsourcing company headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Yoh’s primary services include temporary placement, direct hire, managed staffing services and outsourced solutions. The company specializes in providing short- and long-term professionals for the information technology, scientific, clinical, engineering, health care, telecommunications and industrial industries.
Yoh was founded in 1940 as Duncan Tool Design. As the country's first temporary technical staffing firm, Yoh got its start by staffing the United States government and industry’s engineering needs during World War II.
- "Contract Staffing Company: Easy Source".
- "Company Profile". Yoh Services LLC. Retrieved 19 October 2012.
- "About Yoh". Yoh Services LLC. Retrieved 19 October 2012.
- "History" (interactive timeline). Day & Zimmermann. Retrieved 19 October 2012.
1940: What would become the Yoh Company was founded as Duncan Tool Design by a group of partners including Harold Yoh.
- "History". Day & Zimmermann.[dead link]
- Official company Web site
- Yoh’s Safety Web site
- Yoh HR Solutions Named One of 13 Top HRO Providers
- History of Day & Zimmermann and Yoh
- Yoh Unit Wins Outsourcing Contract from SAP Americas
- Yoh Developing the Yoh Exchange, Helping Companies Accelerate Talent Acquisition and Decrease Costs
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|