Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up yoke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yoke may also refer to:
- Yoke (aeronautics), the "wheel" that controls the ailerons and elevator on aircraft
- Yoke (unit of measurement) used in the time of the Domesday Book for tax purposes in Kent
- Yoke (clothing), part of the construction of a garment
- Yoke (Lake District), a high point in Cumbria, England
- Yoke Island, Palmer Archipelago, Antarctica
- Yoke language, spoken by about 200 people in Papua, Indonesia
- "Yoke", a song by Basement from their 2011 album I Wish I Could Stay Here
- Yoke, part of a motorcycle fork
- A nickname given by hobbyist for Yokomo
- A connector used in a stage lighting instrument
- Ring yoke, the frame to which magnets are attached in a field coil
- SCUBA diving yoke, an A-clamp connector
- A nuclear test in Operation Sandstone
- A slang term for the drug MDMA, better known as "ecstasy"
- Deflection yoke, a device to divert the electron beam in a Cathode ray tube
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yoke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.