Yokohama Ma Zhu Miao
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Yokohama Ma Zhu Miao (横濱媽祖廟, Yokohama Masobyō) is a temple of the Chinese sea goddess Mazu located in Yokohama, Japan. It opened on 17 March 2006. It is located in Yokohama's Chinatown.
- "From the Chairman", Official site, Yokohama: Yokohama Masobyo, 2005.
- "建立への軌跡", Official site, Yokohama: Yokohama Masobyo, 2008. (in Japanese)
- "中華街に海の女神まつる「媽祖廟」開廟 -総工費18億円". Yokohama Keizai Shimbun (in Japanese). 19 March 2006. Retrieved 25 March 2015.
- Mackenzie, Ashley. "Famous Things in Yokohama, Japan". USA Today. Gannett Company. Retrieved 25 March 2015.
- Official site. (in Japanese) & (in English)