Yokoze Station in November 2013
|Location||4067 Yokoze, Yokoze-machi, Chichibu-gun, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||Seibu Railway|
|Line(s)||Seibu Chichibu Line|
|Distance||16.4 km from Agano|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||14 October 1969|
|Passengers (FY2013)||1,781 daily|
The station consists of one island platform serving two tracks, connected to the station building by a level crossing.
|Seibu Chichibu Line|
|Hannō||Chichibu limited express||Seibu-Chichibu|
(Through service to Chichibu Railway Nagatoro)
The station opened on 14 October 1969. A new station building was completed in 1992.
Station numbering was introduced on all Seibu Railway lines during fiscal 2012, with Yokoze Station becoming "SI35".
In fiscal 2013, the station was the 85th busiest on the Seibu network with an average of 1,781 passengers daily. The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- National Route 299
- Yokoze Town Hall
- Yokoze History and Culture Museum
- Yokoze Post Office
- Yokoze River
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 202. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- 西武線全駅で駅ナンバリングを導入します [Station numbering to be introduced at all Seibu stations] (pdf). News Release (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 22 February 2013.
- 駅別乗降人員 2013（平成25）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2013)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2010（平成22）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2010)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- 駅別乗降人員 2011（平成23）年度 1日平均 [Average daily station usage figures (fiscal 2011)] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Seibu Railway. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yokoze Station.|
- Official website (Japanese)