From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Yola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yola may refer to:
- Forth and Bargy dialect, extinct language of County Wexford, Ireland
- Yola (album), album by Eleanor McEvoy
- Yola, Nigeria, capital of Adamawa State
- Yola Airport, airport in the Adamawa State of Nigeria.
- Yowla, folk dance native to the United Arab Emirates
- Jola people, of Africa
- Yawl, sailing ship (Spanish: yola)
- Yola (webhost), a webhosting company
- Yola (genus), a genus of beetles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.